What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us more effectively respond to your requests and needs.)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, will be used to send you information, updates pertaining to your order, and promotional emails. To stop receiving promotional emails, you may opt-out at any time by choosing the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.)
We may use information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, web server logs, and other automated means for reasons such as:
- Customizing your visit(s) to our website
- Delivering content tailored to your interests
- Managing our website and other aspects of our business.
We may use third-party analytics services on our websites and apps, including but not limited to Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. These providers use technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons to help analyze your use of the website.
How do we protect your information?
We enforce commercially reasonable security measures online and in our physical locations to maintain your personal information when you place an order or create a profile. While we strive to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose or transmit to us. We will never ask for your information by email including username, password, or credit card information.
All information is transmitted via a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on the servers.
How long do we keep your personal information?
If you have a profile on our website, you can log in to the account to view and update your personal information. We will keep personal information for as long as we think is necessary or advisable, and we reserve the right to retain it to the full extent not prohibited by law.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site or service provider’s system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection
Our Sites and Children
Our sites are meant for people at least 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under the age of 13 has given us information, please email us at email@example.com. You can also write us at the address listed on the home page Learn more about protecting children’s privacy online here: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and-security/children%27s-privacy
Our Site and Do Not Track Signals
Some browsers transmit Do Not Track (DNT) signals to websites. Due to the lack of common interpretations of DNT signals throughout the industry, we do not currently alter, change, or respond to DNT requests or signals from these browsers.
Local tax, if applicable, will be added to your order. Sales taxes are collected for the state of Illinois and the state of Missouri.
O’Fallon, IL Phone: (618) 624-3900
Florissant, MO Phone: (314) 839-8100
Hillsboro, IL Phone: (618) 530-5122