“Areesha Jewelers” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We may collect the following information:
Name – Email Address – Phone Numbers – Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests – Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. In addition, we may collect information about your purchases, billing address, shipping address, gender, occupation, birthday, marital status, anniversary, interests, and credit card information.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or fax.
– We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file that resides on your computer, mobile phone, or other device, and allows us or our business partners to recognize your device when you return to our Service and record information about your usage of our Services.
The cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
1. Essential Operational: Cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Services. For example, they are required to help you access secure areas (such as your account pages) and to use features like our shopping basket.
2. Performance and Functionality: Cookies help us enhance the performance and functionality of our Services. For example, cookies help us identify you or your device when you come back to our Service so that you do not have to login to see your shopping basket.
3. Analytics and Customization: We use analytics and customization cookies, including third party cookies, to gather information on how our Services are being used by our visitors and to measure how popular our marketing campaigns are. We use the data we get to help customize our Services for you and make the content you see as relevant as possible. We also use the date we collect to help identify and prevent fraud, and to track visits from our affiliates or partners.
5. Social networking cookies: Cookies allow visitors to share our pages and content through third-party social networking websites. You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits.
We may use, or permit our business partners to use, other technologies similar to cookies for the same purposes.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may use the information we collect about you (unless otherwise restricted by law) to:
· Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request
· Confirm and track your order
· Respond to your comments, inquiries and requests
· Compare and review your information for errors, omissions and accuracy
· Prevent and detect fraud or abuse
· Facilitate your warranty or other services such as cleanings, repairs, or resizes of your products
· Offer you access to our Diamond Upgrade Program or other similar product offerings
· Provide and improve our services and offers, and develop new ones
· Improve marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience
· Identify your product and service preferences
· Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior
· Administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
· Process or respond to your application for current or future career opportunities
· Contact you regarding products and services (of Areesha Jewelers or our partners) that we believe may be of interest to you
· Comply with applicable legal requirements and Areesha Jewelers policies and procedures, and
· Other uses with your consent.
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY SHARE WITH OTHERS
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
Areesha Jewelers entities: We may share your personal information with our affiliated entities, e.g., any corporate subsidiaries or affiliates.
Service Providers: We may use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including: shipping, payment processing, billing and collections, data storage/management, web hosting, fulfillment, assembly, marketing and data enhancement, mailing, and emailing as well as various customer, tech and operational support.
Special Events: If you choose to participate in a special event (for example, a promotion, contest, or sweepstakes), Areesha Jewelers may share your information with those organizations participating in the applicable event.
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may disclose your information: (1) when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, such as lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or situations involving potential violations of our Terms and Conditions or other policies; (3) to other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
Business Transfer: Your information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership (or in due diligence leading up to any acquisition), in which case information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WEBSITE
This website is not lawfully accessible to persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 you must leave this site immediately.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.